Sunday, May 29, 2011

Essence Irreplaceable

To the left, to the left, everything you own in a box to the left...
Don't you ever for a second get to thinking you're irreplaceableeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I'm not gonna lie--I bought this for the name. I love Beyonce. I think that this polish looks like the fabric of a dress Beyonce would wear, so it's a fitting name!

I thought this would look like poo with my skintone but it's surprisingly flattering! I love the sparkles in the nude base. It takes what I think is a boring color and makes it awesome!

I also totally love the brush on these little Colour & Gos. It's sort of squat and makes it really easy for me to maneuver around my cuticles. The formula is really good, it flows nicely on the nail. I did 3 coats for opacity. For $0.99, that's pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment