Monday, May 23, 2011

China Glaze Emerald Sparkle

Apparently there are two versions of this--a "bad" one and a "good" one. You can see Scrangie's comparison here. Shown above is three coats of the "good" version. I got mine from 8ty8 Beauty if you're worried about getting the "bad" one, although "bad" is really a relative term concerning a green glitter.

Originally I decided that I didn't need this because I had NYX Las Vegas. Bullhonkey. It's green glitter in a deep green jelly base. In what universe would I not need this?

I got this when it came out in the Loves You Snow Much collection, but it was originally released as part of the Sleigh Ride collection. (By the way, if you ever want to know anything about a China Glaze polish, you should check out the wiki that Jeannie made.)

I hope you're having a good Sunday morning! (Or afternoon...or evening...it's 10:15 AM here.) I made French toast for breakfast and now I'm just hanging out and watching Golden Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment