Monday, May 30, 2011

Aunt Sue On Safari...

By now some of you are probably familiar with my "Aunt Sue manis". For those of you who are new readers, I have an aunt named Sue who LOVES when I do her nails. She lives sort of far away, so I don't get to see her as much as I would like, but I try to give her a mani about once a month or so. She has much longer nails than I do, and she likes special stuff done to them. I enjoy having her as a guest post on my blog, it changes things up a bit with those longer nails and wild designs!

This time she requested a leopard mani that was leopard color. We previously used the Konad leopard stamp, but it was over Zoya Jo. I thought OPI Bling Dynasty was a nice leopardy looking polish. I used 2 coats and Konad Special Polish in Black. I added some gold shimmer in some of the spots. Topped with Seche Vite.





No comments:

Post a Comment